What can you do with your loved one today on St Valentine's Day here in Melbourne? The choice is endless so here are just a few ideas...
1. Skydeck at Eureka Tower - stand on a glass cube 88 floors up and experience magnificent panoramic views of the city.
2. Melbourne Star Observation Wheel - enjoy more panoramic views of the city at night from this gigantic Ferris wheel, but do try to get a carriage on your own for a true romantic 40 minutes.
3. Shakespeare in the Gardens. Tonight the Shakepeare comedy "Twelfth Night" in on at the Botanical Gardens in South Yarra. Take a picnic, your favourite bottle of champagne, a rug to snuggle on and enjoy some culture under the stars.
4. Also in the Botanical Gardens why not catch a movie under the stars? Moonlight Cinema is playing that romantic movie from 30 years ago, "Ghost", with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore. Take your tissues!
5. And for those of you who don't mind having a bit of animal company for the night, try "Roar 'n' Snore Animal Camp" at the Royal Melbourne Zoo. Stay the night as tents are provided, dine with the elephants and wake up to the sounds of local animals. Make some special memories!
And now, do you want to tell your special someone your feelings? Here are some suggestions of how to say 'I love you' in English. Just go for it!
"I love you."
"I adore you."
"I'm totally into you."
"I love you from the bottom of my heart."
"You mean so much to me."
"You complete me."
"I'm in love with you."
"There is no other."
"You're my ideal partner."
"you're everything I want in a partner."
"We're amazing together."
"We're perfect for each other."
"We're a good match."
"You can't deny what's between us."
"We're meant for each other."
"We complete each other."
"I'm infatuated with you."
"You're my lover."
"I'm addicted to you."
"I've totally fallen for you."
"I've got a thing for you."
"I have feelings for you."
"I feel something for you."
"I'm drawn to you."
"I think of you as more than a friend."
"I've got a crush on you."
"I've had a crush on you for a long time."
"I think I'm in love with you."
"I think you're the one."
"we're great together."